Xiaomi the popular Mobile brand for last 3 years in India, announced to launch Mi Mix 2 soon in India. @XiaomiIndia has sold more than 25 million phones over 3years and 1 month .
Manu Kumar Jain, the CEO of XiaomiIndia, has announced today , XiaomiIndia is launching their Mi Mix 2 very soon in India.
Manu Kumar Jain, Tweeted this news with official declared features of the new Mi Mix 2.
— Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) September 11, 2017
The new Mi Mix 2 having a cool looking Full sceen Display.
- 18:9 screen ,5.99″ display.
- 12% reduced chin size.
- Hidden Speaker and Proximity Sensor.
- Snapdragon 835 ,6 GB RAM.
- Sony IMX386 Sensor , 1.25µm large pixels.
- 4 axis Optical Image Stabilization.
- Four-sided Curved Cermaic Body.
- 7 series aluminium alloy frame.
- Global LTE support , 6 Modes 43 bands.
The phone have two variants, 6GB+ 64GB , 6GB+ 128GB and 6GB+ 256GB
The Mi Mix to starting range is INR 32331.09