Byton is a popular Chinese automobile company by the Future Mobility Corporation are all set to show up its latest innovations in TechCrunch Disrupt 2018.The company comes up with M-byte concept SUV, which they will show or to launch in China in late 2019 and the US and Europe by 2020.
The company aspires to build premium intelligent electric vehicles for the future. Its crafted cars integrate advanced digital technologies to offer customers a smart, sage, comfortable and eco-friendly driving, and mobility experience.
BYTON is known for vehicles that are smart devices on wheels, all featuring high-speed connectivity and the proprietary Shared Experience Display (SED), a full-dash, coast-to-coast screen that delivers an unmatched digital user experience.
BYTON’s activities at TechCrunch Disrupt 2018 include the following. Please RSVP if you’re interested in scheduling an appointment for executive interviews and product demonstrations.
- M-Byte Concept SUV at BYTON’s Booth U, where Disrupt attendees can get up close with the M-Byte Concept and its groundbreaking technology.
- Innnovation Break: Join VP of Digital Technologies Abe Chen for his presentation “AI-Enabled Mobility” at 9:50am PT on Friday, September 7, at the Next stage.
- Daily Expert Panel Discussions at BYTON’s Booth U each day of TechCrunch Disrupt. These panels will examine the impact of connectivity, security, and UI/UX and feature industry leaders representing Bosch, Amazon, and more, with moderating duties handled by E for Electric host Alex Guberman.
- Sept 5 at 10:30 am: “The Convergence of Automotive and Consumer UI/UX,” featuring Amazon, Bosch, and BYTON
- Sept 6 at 3:15 pm: “Security in the Connected Car,” featuring Rapid7 and BYTON
- Sept 7 at 1:15 pm: “BYTON’s Global Product and Digital Strategy and its Impact on Go-To-Market,” featuring the BYTON executive team
- Sponsored prizes for the TechCrunch Disrupt Hackathon, with BYTON awarding three entrants with cash prizes. The first place entrant will also receive an invitation to a BYTON Co-creation Event to meet the creators of BYTON Life.
BYTON aspires to build premium intelligent electric vehicles for the future. Its crafted cars integrate advanced digital technologies to offer customers a smart, sage, comfortable and eco-friendly driving and mobility experience. BYTON aims to create a premium brand rooted in China that has a global reach. Its global headquarters and intelligent manufacturing base are located in Nanjing, China, while its North American headquarters – devoted to intelligent car experience, autonomous driving, whole vehicle integration, and other cutting-edge technologies – is based in the Silicon Valley. The company’s vehicle concept and design center is in Munich, Germany.