Recording Screen is an essential part nowadays in mobile devices. The best Screen Recorder app can help you to complete this task.
Whether you want to record the gaming screen or any other screen you need a Screen recorder app for your mobile device.
If you are an Android user, You might have many options in the Google play store to download from.
Those who are running the iOS version 11 and Higher will enjoy the free in-built recorder.
But there is some full-fledged free iOS screen recorder app available in the Apple store which might help you to do more extra.
There is a list of iOS Screen recorder apps reviewed in this article that proves to be the desirable screen recorder app for iPhone in 2020.
1. DU Recorder – Screen Recorder
Du Recorder app is one of the reliable apps for Screen recording in iOS/ iPhone. This Du-Recorder has easy to stream feature.
If you wish you can stream your screen live on many social media accounts like Facebook, twitch including Youtube.
You can record your screen contents like games, and live shows easily using this app. So let’s illustrate what more advantages this app has.
Advantages of Du-Recorder App :
- Livestream your screen to different platforms, as mentioned above.
- A high-quality screen recording is available.
- Powerful video editing features included.
Along with the screen recording, at the same time, the app has video editing features which makes the app different from other apps.
According to the app, You can easily perform edit your videos with the features mentioned below
- – Trim video/Remove the middle part of the video
- – Add music, choose from a huge variety of music
- – Add text and custom video subtitles
- – Add frames and stickers, also support adding local images and custom watermark to your videos
- – Change speed, adjust video speed of different sections
- – Voice recording helps you make a commentary video
- – Filters, add a variety of filter effects to your video
- – Crop video, crop videos to any ratio you want
- – Merge multiple videos and choose from various transition effects
- – Video to GIF, convert video formats to GIF
- – Supports face-cam; you can record reaction videos with the face-cam feature.
Even though this app has a free version, many of the features of this iOS Screen Recorder app comes under the premium version.
Also, the Premium version allows you to remove the watermark, add your own Custom watermark, Custom pause picture in the video, and you can modify the Speed, Crop the video, RTMP broadcast facility, VIP feedback channel, and more wonderful contents are available.
Altogether, the Du-recorder app is a top iOS screen recorder app available in the Apple Store.
2. Record it! : iOS Screen Recorder
Another top-level iOS screen recorder app can download from the Apple Store.
If you wish to record your tutorial video or game video on your iPhone or iPad, this app will be a great solution to your need.
Especially in the Record app, you can add video reactions and audio commentary to enhance your recording further.
Similarly, this app also has some common and cool advantages and features,
Advantages of Record it! App :
• You can start recording your entire screen in One tap, which requires iOS 12.
• For iOS 11, you need to follow the Video tutorials to set up fast.
• You can Record everything: games, video tutorials, apps.
VIDEO FACE CAM REACTIONS :
- You can add Reactions to your recordings
- Also, you can add reactions to the YouTube videos.
- It allows you to Personalize your reaction by setting the reaction shape, position, and size.
- Camera Roll videos are supported
• This app allows you to Record audio-only commentary for your videos.
• Trim your video
• Video filters
• Adjustable playback speed
• Change canvas and background-color
• It helps you organize your recordings in one simple application with easy access.
• You Can Share directly to YouTube for easy and fast exporting
• It allows you to Save directly to the camera roll.
• Share and export your recordings to other apps via email or AirDrop. You can also export your recording to your computer via WiFi or any other app for more specialized video editing.
Although, the app has its pro version, which starts from $3.99.
With this in mind, did you tried this awesome iOS screen recorder app yet?